Hydro Mobile F Series Rental
Hydro Mobile F-Series Mast Climbing Work Platforms
The F-Series mast climbing platform is specifically designed for projects 100′ in height and more. This mast climbing platform can accommodate the needs of a wide variety of types of work: windows, EIFS, stucco, painting, and even bricklaying. What’s more, trades can work on separate platforms at different heights. It’s ideal for new construction or restoration.
The F-Series mast climbing platform features three models that offer different levels of performance to accommodate unique project needs and budget considerations. It can be configured as a single or twin mast, offering the possibility of independent platforms at different levels, and the ability to conform to an extensive range of building shapes. And it has the highest speed/load capacity ratio on the market. All of which contribute to an estimated 30% increase in productivity, due to greater labor efficiency and reduced set-up time.
The F-Series features a patented traveling system, which makes it possible to have two independent platforms on one mast. Combined with ample 5′ (1,5 m) workspace (expandable to 7′ (2,1 m)), this means that a given trade can work at two different heights on the same project.
The F-100, F-200, and F-300 offer different levels of performance. Service Scaffold Company is an exclusive dealer of F-Series Hydro Mast Climbing Work Platforms in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and Pennsylvania.
- Platform dimension (transport) – On pedestal base with extensions: W x L x H: 102″ x 147″ x 102″
- Drive unit – with bridge link: W x L X H: 93″ x 122″ x 102″
- Drive unit – without bridge link: W x L x H: 62″ x 122″ x 102″
- Min./max. platform length – single mast: 10′ / 50′
- Min./max. platform length – twin mast: 35′ / 115′
- Maximum load capacity – single mast: 12,000 lb at 10′ / 9,000 lb at 50′
- Maximum load capacity – twin mast: 15,500 lb at 115′
- Maximum height: Up to 500′ without prior authorization from Hydro Mobile
- Tie distance: Up to a maximum of 45′
- Free-standing single and twin mast (on mobile chassis base only): 40′
- Vertical travel speed: Up to 38′ per minute (gasoline engine only)
- Drive system (electric and hydraulic): Rack and pinion drive
- Power system (standard hydraulic model): 2 x 20 HP gasoline engine
- Power system (optional electric model): 2 x 20 HP electric motor 460-480 V 60 Hz/3 ph. 575 V 60 Hz/3 ph.
- Safety device – Emergency descent: Gravity-activated manual descent system
- Safety device – Automatic emergency brake: Gravity-activated
- Platform weight: On pedestal base: 8400 lb
- Mast section: 2 racks: 32″ x 32″ x 60″ – 365 lb per section
F Series Weather Protection
Our weather protection system is perfectly designed to accommodate both top and bottom platform requirements. Most importantly, it keeps workers comfortable in all kinds of weather. And it can even be used to protect against falling debris.
For more information/specifications about the weather protection system, please consult the operator’s manual.